Hi! I'm Manohar Negi.
I'm an entreprenuer building ZinetGo in Bangalore. I love science, startups, travel & photography. I use this site to write and share my experiences with the world. And I occassionly get into training and mentoring people.
About This Project
I started this project to showcase how to build a portfolio app using MEAN to my students. And since then, this has been one of the makor project that always mention during the sessions. This project includes all the aspects of the full stack development. A very small project though but can be really good to start learning MEAN.
In this section we will discuss how much time it will take to build this project, followed by a steo by step guide.
- Step 1: Static Portfolio Site - Using Bootstrap 4
- Step 2: Rewrite the static site using Node, Express & Handlebars
- Step 3: Add some test data to make it look like a dynamic site
- Step 4: Build all the pages - home, projects, blog, about, contact
- Step 5: Design the database using NoSQL & MongoDB
- Step 6: Now we will actually display the data that comes from the DB
- Step 7: Build the RESTFUL API's
- Step 8: Integrate the API's with our Express App